Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jesus Hussein Christ

After spending a long time doing some historic research I’ve made an important discovery. I know you’ve often heard Jesus Christ called, Jesus H. Christ. Well my extensive research shows that the H. stands for HUSSEIN.

Yep, Jesus was a Moslem. I know this is going to shake up the Christian world because they never liked the idea that people thought that Jesus was Jewish. Jesus Hussein Christ, Jesus Hussein Christ, Jesus Hussein Christ say it with me. There, we just caused some Christian McCain supporters to have strokes!

I am sure my research will drive some Christian leaders insane. Then again aren’t many of them already insane? Let me give you some examples of their insanity: First from Phyllis Schlafly a right-wing icon who founded the Eagle Forum,who was central in derailing the Equal Rights Amendment. Schlafly a firm believer in the use of nuclear weapons, once pronounced "the atomic bomb" is a marvelous gift that was given to our country by a wise God.”


Pat Robertson (Christian Coalition): "You say you're supposed to be nice to the Episcopalians and the Presbyterians and the Methodists and this, that, and the other thing. Nonsense, I don't have to be nice to the spirit of the Antichrist."

Paul Cameron: "I think that actually AIDS is a guardian. That is I think it was sent, if you would, about forty years ago, to destroy Western civilization unless we change our sexual ways. So it's really a Godsend."

Randall Terry (Operation Rescue): "I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over. I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good...Our goal is a Christian nation. We have a biblical duty; we are called by God to conquer this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism."

Also: "When I, or people like me, are running the country, you'd better flee, because we will find you, we will try you, and we'll execute you. I mean every word of it. I will make it part of my mission to see to it that they are tried and executed."*

Robert T. Lee (Society for the Practical Establishment of the Ten Commandments): Democracy originated in the mind of a rational being who has the deepest hatred for God." "Do you realize that the only thing that gives democracy existence is sin? The absence of democracy is perfect obedience to god."

Star Parker (Coalition on Urban Renewal & Education): "Anybody that believes in separation of church and state needs to leave right now."

Joseph Morecraft (Chalcedon Presbyterian Church): "Nobody has the right to worship on this planet any other God than Jehovah. And therefore the state does not have the responsibility to defend anybody's pseudo-right to worship an idol."

Jerry Falwell: "If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being."

J. B. Stoner (White Supremacist): "We had lost the fight for the preservation of the white race until God himself intervened in earthly affairs with AIDS to rescue and preserve the white race that he had created.... I praise God all the time for AIDS."

"AIDS is a racial disease of Jews and Niggers, and fortunately it is wiping out the queers. I guess God hates queers for several reasons. There is one big reason to be against queers and that is because every time some white boy is seduced by a queer into becoming a queer, means his white bloodline has run out."

It’s even scarier when politicians make religious wacko quotes.

George Bush Sr. (President of the United States): "I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."

Ronald Reagan (President of the United States): "For the first time ever, everything is in place for the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ."

We survived Reagan,two Bushes and the will of the above Christian wackos and I'm suppose to fear Obama because his middle name is Hussein?

Jesus H. (Hussein) Christ what is wrong with that nut case Joe the dumb plumber? More on that tomorrow.

America owns Jesus. Bad religion sing:American Jesus

Jesse James sings Dear Jesus:Dear Jesus

No comments: